Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Raining bows ...

As I have mentioned before I LOVE BOWS. I think they are so cute & girly.
 
I have got another bow tutorial for y'all with lots of pictures to help you complete
yourself a bowl full as well.
I saw a picture on Pinterest (yes I know) and thought I have got to make some
of those myself. I wanted to see if I could come up with a pattern myself
(I am attempting to write patterns and thought this would be a good easy one to
test the waters with, like my others. NO BIG patterns yet. LOL)
 
 
 
I can't stop making these little ones. I plan to use them for packaging
and little infant headbands. Eeek, they are so dainty.
 
 
For mine I am using a shimmer yarn (size 3) and oh my sooo soft to work with.
You can use whatever yarn you prefer and use a hook that is suitable for the yarn.
I am planning on making some of these in a size 10 crochet thread (talk about dainty).
Those will be so small and delicate.
 
 
I hope this picture tutorial is clear for you. If you have
any questions, please leave me a comment or email me
 
Enjoy a bowl of bows today!!!!

 
Here you go -- This is a picture tutorial
and it is HEAVY with pictures. :)
Hope you enjoy it!


 
*I call it a triple stitch, correct term is Treble*



 


 




 
Just a few more pictures for y'all to see!
 

 

 
Wishing y'all a Beautiful Wednesday evening.
May God Bless all y'alls hearts!
Jme
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment