Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Crochet yo-yo bracelet

I have been on a search for this Vintage crochet Yo-yo flower pattern
for a looooonnnnggggg time. No kidding.
Never knew what to call it actually. Would have probably helped
if I had known the name. LOL!
 
 
 
 
 
Well, while looking on Pinterest (heehee) last night I found it. :)
I was so excited. Then when I followed
the link I discovered not only the name but also
a FREE pattern with pictures.
 
Source - Etsy.com (no longer available to link to shop)
 
Not sure about you, but I love pictures to follow.
I am a visual learning and since I am a self-taught crocheter
(other than learning the basics from my grandma when I was
roughly 8yrs old just before the Lord took her).
Pictures are a blessing and YouTube (heehee)
 
Okay, down to business.
If you would like to learn how to make these, please
follow this LINK.
Her pic-tutorial was so good I felt NO NEED to redo one of my own
for y'all.
source - craftpassion.com
 
 
what I used -
Purple shimmer yarn (size 3)
size F hook
black elastic
rhinestone


My final piece.
A bracelet for my 14 yr old daughter.
I showed her the yoyo puff and she loved it. I then asked
her what she would like for me to turn it into for her (clip, headband,
jewelry, etc) and she immediately said bracelet & she wants me
to make 6 more to wear as bracelets and as chokers for her to wear.
Love her idea!!!
These would also make fantastic ponytails ... perhaps I will
work up several of these for the fundraiser down in FL.
 
If you do have any questions please feel free to comment below or
email me. I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
 
Enjoy crocheting y'all.
May God Bless all y'alls hearts.
Jme

No comments:

Post a Comment